|1||M. Phil||Vinayaka Missions University, Tamilnadu||2010|
|5||Professional Qualification||SLET||SLET Commission||Feb, 2017|
Courses & Papers taught
|B.A.(Hons.), Education : I, II, III, IV, V and VI Semesters||Principles of Education, Development of Education in India, Great Educational Thinkers, Emerging Issues in Education, Guidance and Counseling.|
|B.A. (Regular), Political Science: I,II,III, IV,V,VI Semesters||Foundations of Education, Guidance and Counseling, History of Education in India, Continuing Education, Mental Health and Hygiene|
Courses/ Programmes/Workshops/Seminars/Webinars Attended and Participated/ Publications:
- Three week Intensive Course in Research Methodology ( Ph.D Scholars Programme- v) sponsored by UGC from 20/09/2010 to 10/10/2010 at Academic Staff College, Gauhati University.
- Workshop on “Assuring Quality Support Services in ODL System: The Role of Study Centers” organized by IDOL, GU on 06/03/2012 in collaboration with DEC, IGNOU, New Delhi.
- UGC sponsored Refresher Course organized by UGC Academic Staff College, NEHU, Shillong- 793022 from 22/04/2013 to 12/05/2013.
- Workshop on “Quality Assurance in ODL: Special Reference to Academic Administration” organized by IDOL, GU on 30/03/2014 in collaboration with DEB, UGC, New Delhi.
- Participated in two days National Webinar organized by Department of Education, Mizoram University, Aizawl on National Education Policy 2020: A Paradigm Shift in Indian Education System held on 09/11/2020 and 10/11/2020.
Area of Interest
|Academic||Development of Education in India, Emerging Issues in Education|
|Non Academic||Sports, Planting trees, Travelling.|