|1||Under Graduate||B.A. (Hon’s) History||Gauhati University||1991|
|2||Post Graduate||M.A. (History)||Gauhati Universty||1994|
|3||B. Ed||Bachelor of Education||Dibrugarh University||2010|
|4||Professional Qualification||SLET||SLET Commission NE Region||2006|
Course and paper taught
|B.A. (Hon’s) History, I,II,III,IV,V,VI Semester||History of India1, Historiography history of India 2, history of India 3, History of Europe, History of Modern Europe.|
|B.A. (Regular) I,II,III,IV,V,VI Semester||History of musical India, History of Ancient India, History of Assam1, 2|
Courses/ programs/ workshops/ Seminar/Weber Attended and Participated
- Participated in UGC sponsored orientation progressive held form 19-01-2017 to 15-02-2017 (28th days) at G.U. HRDC.
- Participated in U.G.C. sponsored refresher course, held from 06-08-2018 to 26-08-2018 (21 days) at G.U. HRDC.
- Participated in a short term course ( A Workshop) sponsored by HRDC, G.U. under U.G.C. held form 4th October 2021 to 10th October 2021, online mode.
- Participated in UGC sponsored International Seminar on “Gender and development : A global perspective “ in Gosaigaon College, Gossaigaon.
- Participated in UGC sponsored national seminar on ‘Participation of women in Freedom struggle of India with special reference to Assam, at BHB College, Sarupeta.
- Also participated in more then three other national seminar at different Colleges and institutions.
Area of Interest
- Academic: Ancient Indian Architecture, Scientifically study of Modern Indian history. Environment and History.
- Non Academy: Sports, singing, gardening
- Ex. Coordinator of IDOL (Institution of Distance and Open Learning).
- Getting the honour and title of “ Ranger Leader” from Assam State Bharat Scouts and Guides.