For the Academic Session 2022-2023
|Mode of Application Online||Online|
|Date of Opening of Online Application Portal||06/06/2022|
|Date of Closing of Application Portal||14/07/2022|
|Last Date Submission of Hard Copies of Printed Application||16/07/2022|
|Publication of Merit list||18/07/2022|
|Date of Physical Verification, Counseling and Admission||22/07/2022 and 23/07/2022|
Guide to Apply Online
- Applicants have to enroll their names through online at www.salbaricollege.ac.in. The login ID will be their Mobile No and they have to provide a password of their own choice. Details guideline about the login process and setting up of Password can be found in the Admission Portal.
- After enrolling successfully, the applicants can fill up their required data as per the form by logging in through their login ID and Password.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out copy of the filled in form for future reference.
- Selected Candidates will be sent an Email and an SMS along with an Acknowledgement of Receipt in the Mobile No and Email they have provided while filling up the forms.
- Admitted students will have to submit the print out copies of Admission Receipt and Admission Forms at the time of Physical Verification of documents. Students will be issued identity cards only after production of Admission Receipt.
- Help line nos will be displayed at the homepage of the College Website for any assistance regarding the submission of online forms.
- Applicants are advised to provide a valid phone no while enrolling online and further they are advised not to change their nos until the end of their study in the College. If the no is changed for some unavoidable reason, they must have to inform the authority immediately and must provide the new no for further communication.
- After getting admission in this college, students are expected not to get admission in any other college. If they do so, they are advised to inform the authority immediately.
- Students will have to produce original copies of all relevant documents at the time of physical verification. The date of physical verification will be notified later on.
- Admission is given purely on merit basis subject to Bodoland University regulation
- The qualifying examination is higher secondary or its equivalent (10+2) for BA 1st Semester.