Getting into our college is not hard. All you need to do is:
The eligible student can avail free admission as per the rules directed by Govt. of Assam. For details the student can contact the College authority as per Govt. rules. The students seeking admission into the 1st Semester, 3rd Semester and 5th Semester must apply online as per the direction of Director of Higher Education and Govt. of Assam. Students can download the detailed prospectus free of cost which is available on College Website www.salbaricollege.ac.in. Self attested copies in JPEG/PDF format of the following documents shall have to be uploaded while applying online.
1. Caste Certificate.
2. HSLC Admit Card indicating the Date of Birth along with Marks sheet and Pass Certificate.
3. Registration certificate issued by AHSEC/CBSE along with Mark sheet and Pass Certificate.
4. One recent passport size photograph. In addition to the documents enlisted above, 3rd semester and 5th semester students will have to upload JPEG/PDF format of the following documents.
5. GU registration Certificate. (if already received.)
6. Any previous Grade Sheet whichever is applicable.
Student will have to produce original copies of all relevant documents at the time of physical verification. The date of physical verification will be notified later on.
* Admission is given purely on merit basis and subject to G.U./B.U. regulation.
* The qualifying examination is higher secondary or its equivalent (10+2) for BA 1st Semester.
For all Semesters : The admission procedure shall be guided by the rules as directed by the DHE, Kahilipara, Guwahati and Govt. of Assam.