|1.||M.Phil||Vinayaka Missions University,Tamilnadu||2010|
|2.||Post Graduate||M.A.||Gauhati University||2000|
|3.||Under Graduate||B.A.(Hons.)||Gauhati University||1995|
|4.||Professional Qualification||SLET NET||NET Bureau UGC SLET Commission,Assam||2012 2013|
Courses & Papers taught
|B.A.(Hons.),Bodo: I, II, III, IV, V and VI Semesters||i. Early and modern bodo poetry |
ii. Theoritical perspective of language and linguistics
iii. Introduction to Bodo folklore iv. Bodo short story
v. Introduction to Bodo group of languages
vi. Sociolinguistics and Dialectology
|B.A. (Regular), Bodo : I,II,III, IV,V,VI Semesters||i. Functional Bodo (Communicative) ii. Study of Bodo Drama iii. Study of prose literature iv. Literary criticism v. Early History of Bodo literature vi. Food processing system of the Bodos : Tradition to Modernity|
Courses/Programmes/Workshops/Seminars/Webinars Attended and Participated/Publications:
- Participated in the 6-Day Workshop on the Preparation of RLC Study Material “ Intermediate Course Reader in Bodo” and “Advanced Course in Bodo” held at NERLC, Guwahati from 20th June, to 26th June, 2017.
- Participated in UGC sponsored Orientation Programme(OP-119) held from 14th Feb to 13th March, 2019 in Gauhati University, Guwahati.
- Attended in the “Two Weeks National Workshop on Research Methodology,” jointly organized by Padma Shri Madaram Brahma Central Library, Bodoland University Dept. of History and Dept. of Political Science, Bodoland University from 16th Nov. to 29th Nov. 2019
- Participated in “Two Weeks Development Programme on Advanced Research Methodology”, organized by IQAC Girls College, Kokrajhar in association with HRDC Gauhati University, from 17th Feb to 1st March, 2020
- Participated in MeitY, Govt of India One week Faculty Development Programme on “Fundamentals of Python Programming & Scilab” held on January 27th –31st , 2020 organized by E & ICT Academy IIT Guwahati in association with Dept. of Physics, Bodoland University, Kokrajhar.