|1||M. Phil||The Sixth Schedule of Indian Constitution: With Special Reference to Bodoland Territorial Council.||Vinayaka Missions University, Tamilnadu||2010|
|2||Postgraduate||MA||University of Pune||2002|
|4||Professional Qualification||NET SLET||NET Commission SLET Commission||June, 2014 February,2015|
Courses & Papers taught
|B.A.(Hons.),Political Science: I, II, III, IV, V and VI Semesters||Political Theory, Politics in India, International Relations, Global Politics, Democratic Awareness, Indian Political Thought, Select Constitutions,|
|B.A. (Regular), Political Science: I,II,III, IV,V,VI Semesters||Political Theory, Politics in India, Comparative Govt.& Politics, International Relations, Peace Study, Panchayati Raj in Practice, Public Administration, Conflict and Peace Building.|
Courses/ Programmes/Workshops/Seminars/Webinars Attended and participated/ Publications
- Participated in UGC sponsored 4thOrientation Programme held from 01-12-2010 to 28-12-2010 in University of North Bengal, Darjeeling.
- Attended the UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Role of Teachers for Improvement of Quality of Higher Education” as participant held on 18th& 19th August, 2012 Organised by Salbari College, Salbari, Baksa, (Assam).
- Participated in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Imparting Quality Education in Colleges of Rural Areas; Dynamics and Challenges” Organised by Girls’ College, Kokrajhar (Assam).
- Participated in the State Level Workshop on “Research Methodology” held on 18th& 19th August, 2011 at G.L. Choudhury College, Barpeta Road (Assam).
- Participated in 1 week Online Faculty Development Programme on ‘Digital Literacy’ organized by IQAC, Salbari College in collaboration with ICT Academy from 22nd March to 27th March, 2021.
- Participated National Seminar on “The Sixth Schedule of the Indian Constitution: Its Amendments, Expectation, Fallacy and Future Paradigm” organized by Department of Political Science, Bhawanipur Anchalik College held on 26th & 27th June, 2015.
- Participated UGC sponsored National Seminar on “ Corruption and its Impact on Indian Society” organized by BHB College, held on 3rd & 4th August, 2012.
- Attended two days workshop on Role of Students Support Services in Open and Distance Learning” (Application of ICT and e-governance) organized by IDOL, GU held on 30th & 31st March, 2014.
- “Manas National Park & Tourism” ISSN No. 2319-5282, Volume No. IX, Issue Number- 15, Jan-Dec, 2020
|2021-2022||Chairman, ICT Cell|
|2017-2021||Co-ordinator IDOL, Salbari College Study Centre.|
|2013-2014 2016-17||Leading Women’s Team, GU Inter Collge Kabaddi Championship.|
|2014-2021||Warden Women’s Hostel, Salbari College, Salbari.|
Area of Interest
Teaching, Music and Sports.
- External evaluator Assam Gunotsav-Phase-II
- Supervising officer HSLC Examination, SEBA, Assam.
- Assistant Zonal Officer, Exam. Zone Salbari College, Salbari.