|1||Ph.D||Alienation’ Maladjustment and the Search for Self-identity in Anita Desai’s Bye – Bye Blackbird, Baumgartner’s Bombay and Fasting, Feasting and Jhumpa Lahiri’s Interpreter of Maladies and the Namesake||Singhania University||2014|
|2||M.Phil||Medievalism in the Poetry of John Keats||Vinayaka Mission University||2009|
|3||Postgraduate||M.A (English)||University of Pune||2000|
|4||Undergraduate||BA. (Honours). English||B.H. College Howley,||1996|
Course & Papers taught :
|B.A.(Hons.) ,English : I, II, III, IV, V, andVI Semester||Indian Classical Literature, European Classical Literature, English Communication , Indian Writing In English, British Poetry And Drama: 14th to 17th Centuries , American Literature, Popular Literature, British Literature: 19th Century, Women’s Writing, Literary Criticism, Modern European Drama.|
|B.A. (Regular), English : I, II, III, IV, V, and VI Semester||English, Prose, Poetry, Drama, Grammar Literature Terms (Poetry) Literary Terms (Drama)|
Course / Programe/Workshops/Seminars/Webinars / Attended and Participated:
- Participated in U.G.C. Sponsored National Seminar on ‘’Socio-Economic Development: Education for Tribal People with Special Reference to Bodo Community in Assam” held on 8th & 9th February, 2002 Organized By B.B. Kishan College, Jalah.
- Participated in U.G.C. Sponsored National Seminar ‘ On Rural Development in North –East India: Problems and Prospects’ on 10th & 11th February, 2002 organized by- Seminar organizing Committee Tihu College, Tihu, Assam.
- Participated in U.G.C. Sponsored National Workshop in Collaboration with ABILAC on Problems of Terminology in English and Assamese Literary Criticism and General Linguistics organized By B.H. College, Howly, in Collaboration with ABILAC , Assam, on 10th, 11th And 12th November, 2009.
- Participated in UGC Sponsored 4th orientation Program held from 01-12-2010 to 28-12-2010 in University of North Bengal, Darjeeling, West Bengal.
- Participated in 4th Annual Conference of Tribal Literary Forum of Indian & National Seminar on “North East India as Divers Tribal Language Belt “organized by Gauhati University Institute of North East Studies Gauhati University, Assam held from 2nd to 4th February, 2011.
- Participated in the State Level Workshop on “Research Methodology” held on 18th & 19th August, 2011 at G.L. Choudhury College. Barpeta Road Assam.
- Participated in U.G.C. Sponsored National Seminar on Witch Craft: A Traditional Practice and Its Impact on Human Rights on 22nd August, 2011 organized By Bengtol College, Chirang.
- Participated in the U.G.C. Sponsored National Seminar on Importance of Women Education for the Upliftment of Rural Society, Organized by Madhaya Kamrup College, Subha held on 29th and 30th October, 2011.
- Paper Presented in U.G.C. Sponsored National Seminar on “The Neo-Vaishnavite movement in north –east India” Organized by Abhayapuri College, In Collaboration with Srimanta Sankaradeva Sangha held on 26th & 27th December, 2011.
- Participated in U.G.C. National Seminar on “Imparting Quality Education in Colleges of Rural Areas: Dynamic and Challenges” organized by Girls’ College, Kokrajhar held on 6th and 7th February, 2012 , at Girls’ College Kokrajhar, BTC, Assam.
- Participated in the U.G.C. National Seminar Sponsored on Violation of Human Rights in Assam, Organized by Department of Political Science held on 11th & 12th February, 2012, at Khoirabari College, Udalguri (BTAD) Assam.
- Participated in the International Seminar on Contemporary Sri Lankan Fiction in English jointly organized by the Department of English, Gauhati University and the Institute of Distance and Open Learning, Gauhati University held at Gauhati University and the Don Bosco Institute, Kharguli, Guwahati from 23 to 25 February, 2012.
- Participated in U.G.C. Sponsored National Seminar on Importance of Biotechnology With Special Reference to Employment opportunity, held On 25th February, 2012, Organized by Department of Zoology, Science College, Kokrajhar, BTAD,Assam.
- Participated in U.G.C. Sponsored National Seminar on Corruption and its impact on Indian Society held On 3rd & 4th August 2012, Organized by B.H.B. College, Sarupeta.
- Paper Presented in U.G.C. Sponsored National Seminar on “Democratic Decentralization –Its Impact on Rural Development with Special Reference to North-East India” held on 12th and 13th October, 2015 Organized by North Kamrup College, Baghmara in Collaboration with Swahid Ruta Madan H.S. School, Saderi Barpeta, Assam.
- Paper Presented in U.G.C. Sponsored National Seminar on “Role of the Teacher for Improvement of Quality of Higher Education” held on 20TH & 21ST October, 2012, Organized by Bodo Department, Salbari College, Baksa, BTC,Assam.
- Participated in the ICSSR – Sponsored Training Programme on Research Methodology in Social Science for Ph.D. Students held on 17th, 18th, and 19th December, 2012, organized By Barnagar College, Sorbhog.
- Participated in the ICSSR – Sponsored International Seminar on “Globalization to Glocalisation” held from 4th to 6th October, 2013, Organized by the Department of English, Bodoland University, Kokrajhar, BTAD, Assam.
- Participated in the State level workshop On Research Methodology held on 29th & 30th May2015, Organized by IQAC Research, Publication and Publicity Cell & Extension Education Cell, Bhawanipur Anchalik College, Barpeta, Assam.
- Participated in the “Training Cum Sensitization Work-Shop” held on 12-02-2016 Organized by the AISHE Cell, Gauhati University, Sponsored by Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
- Participated in the U.G.C. Sponsored National workShop on Research Methodology in Social Sciences organized by History Department, Madhya Kamrup College, Subha held on 9th and 10th August, 2016, In Collaboration with Extension Education Cell, Madhya Kamrup College, Subha, Barpeta, Asaam.
- Participated in the U.G.C. Sponsored Refresher Course in Comparative Literature-ID From 06 March to 26 March, 2017, in U.G.C. HRDC of Gauhati University and obtained Grade B.
- Participated in the U.G.C. Sponsored. The 33rd Orientation Programme from February 20,2018 to March 19, 2018 in the UGC, HRDC, Accredited by NAAC with Grade A of University of North Bengal, Rajarammohunpur, Darjeeling and obtained Grade A.
- Participated in the One-Week Faculty Development Programme on “Fundamentals of Python Programming & Scilab” Organized by E&ICT Academy IIT Guwahati in Association with Department of Physics, Bodoland University held from 27-31January, 2020 at Department of Physics, Bodoland University and Supported by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (Meity), Govt. of Indian, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati.
- Successfully Completed the “Tow Weeks Faculty Development Programme on Advanced Research Methodology” Organized by IQAC, Girls’ College. Kokrajhar in Association with HRDC, Gauhati University and Sponsored By Director of Education, BTC, Assam at Girls’ College, Kokrajhar Duiring 17th February to 1st March 2020.
- Participated In The Refresher Course in “Tribal Studies” from 1st November, 2021 to 16th November, 2021 in Online Mode and Obtained Grade A.
Research Paper/Article Published in Indexed/UGC Referred Journal
|SL. No.||Title of the Paper||ISSN/ ISBN Number||Name of Journal/Book||Volume and Year|
|1||Alienation, Maladustment and the Search for Self-Identity in Anita Desai’s Bye-Bye Blackbird, Baumgartner’s Bombay and Fasting Feasting and Jhumpa Lahiri’s Interpreter of Maladies and the Namesake||2231-2447||Indian Journal of Social-Science and Sciences||Volume 2 Issue- I, January 2012.|
|2||A Glimse Into the Identification of the Bodo Community in India: A Literature Review.||2319-5282||Educ Care||Volume- IX Number- 18 Jan. Dec. 2020|
|3||A Study on Yoga and How Does it works in Health Benefits of Human Life.||2229-5755||Education Today||Volume- XI Numbe 4 January-December 2021|
Others /Social Activity
- Ex. Founder President of Barmajra Library.
- Ex. Coordinator of KKHSOU.
- Ex. Representative member of Governing Body of Salbari College.
- External Evaluator for 2nd phase Gunotsav- 2018.
- Supervising Officer of B.A 1ST Semester at B.B. Kishan College, Jalah-2018
- Supervising Officer of B.A. 5TH Semester at Dronacharya Academy College- 2018
- Participated as the Assembly level Master Trainers (ALMTs) at Sub-Divisional Office (CIVIL), Bajali-2019.
- Ex. In charge of Padamsri wall magazine of Salbari College.
- Supervising Officer of B.A. 3RD Semester at Dokshin Bijni Degree College- 2022
- Supervising Officer OF B.A. 1st Semester at B.B. Kishan College. Jalah-2022.
- External Evaluator for 3rd phase Gunotsav-2022.
- Student Cultural In-charge of Salbari College Since January, 2022.