|1.||M.Phil||A Study OfThe Autonomy Movement In Brahmaputra Valley Of Assam With Special Reference To Bodo Movement||Vinayaka Missions University,Tamilnadu||2010|
|2.||Post Graduate||M.A.( Political Science)||University of Pune||2001|
|3.||Under Graduate||B.A.(Hons.), Political Science||B.B. Kishan College, Gauhati University||1998|
|4.||Professional Qualification||SLET(State Level Eligibility Test)||SLET Commission,NE Region||2015|
Courses & Papers taught
|B.A.(Hons.),Political Science:I, II, III, IV, V and VI Semesters||Political Theory, Politics in India, Comparative Govt. & Politics, Democratic Awareness, Classical Political Philosophy, Select Constitutions, Modern Political Philosophy.|
|B.A. (Regular), Political Science: I,II,III, IV,V,VI Semesters||Political Theory, Politics in India, Comparative Govt.& Politics, International Relations, Peace Study, Panchayati Raj in Practice, Public Administration, Conflict and Peace Building.|
Courses/ Programmes/Workshops/Seminars/Webinars Attended and articipated/Publications
- Participated in UGC sponsored 4thOrientation Programme held from 01-12-2010 to 28-12-2010 in University of North Bengal, Darjeeling.
- Participated in UGC sponsored National seminar on “ Disaster Management Through Teaching Curriculum” held on 12th February, 2011 organised by Dept. Of English, Science College (Kokrajhar, Assam)
- Participated in the State Level Workshop on “Research Methodology” held on 18th& 19th August, 2011 at G.L. Choudhury College, Barpeta Road (Assam).
- Participated in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Imparting Quality Education in Colleges of Rural Areas; Dynamics and Challenges” organised by Girls’ College, Kokrajhar (Assam).
- Attended the UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Role of Teachers for Improvement of Quality of Higher Education” as participant held on 18th& 19th August, 2012 organised by Salbari College, Salbari, Baksa, (Assam).
- Participated in 1 week Online Faculty Development Programme on ‘Digital Literacy’ organized by IQAC, Salbari College in collaboration with ICT Academy from 22nd March to 27th March, 2021.
- National Webinar on Covid-19th : “Impasses & Means to Overcome” organized by the Department of Political Science Bhawanipur Anchalik College in collaboration with the Department of Political Science, Salbari College held on 7th August, 2021.
- “Problems and Future of Regional Political Party in Assam” EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION, ISSN No. 2320-7019, Volume No. XI, Number-1, January, 2022.
- “ Barriers to Good Governance in India and How to Overcome them” EDUCARE, ISSN No. 2319-5282, Volume No-IX, Number-24, Jan – Dec, 2020.
Area of Interest
|Academic||Politics of Assam, NE India, Whole of India; Population Explosion and its Consequences; Environmental Degradation and Global Warming.|
|Non Academic||Planting trees, Watching Wrestling, Travelling.|
- Programme Officer of NSS Cell, Salbari College Since January, 2022.
- External evaluator Assam Gunotsav-Phase-III
- Assistant Zonal Officer, Exam. Zone Salbari College, Salbari