|1||HSLC||–||Salbari HS School, Salbari||1989|
|2||HS||–||Bajali College, Pathsala||1991|
|3||BA||Assamese (Hons)||Bajali College, Pathsala||1994|
|5||M.Phil||Mulk Raj Anand as a Delineation of Indian Social Life: A Selective Study||VMU||2010|
|6||SLET||–||SLET Commission,NE Region||2014|
Courses & Papers taught
|BA (Hons), Assamese, Semester-I to VI||As per semester wise selective papers|
|BA (Regular), Assamese, Semester- I to VI||As per semester wise selective papers|
Duration of OP (HRDC,GU
19-01-2017 to 15-02-2017 (28 days)
Duration of RC (HRDC,GU)
- 03-09-2018 to 23-09-2018 (21 days)
- 21-10-2011 to 09-11-2011 (21 days)
Duration of RC/STC
- 27-01-2020 to 31-01-2020 (one week) (Organized by E & ICT Academy IIT Guwahati in Association with Department of Physics, Bodoland University)
- ii) 17-02-2020 to 01-03-2020 (two weeks) (Organized by IQAC, Girls’ College, Kokrajhar in Association with HRDC, GU and sponsored by Director of Education, BTC, Kokrajhar))
UGC Sponsored National Seminar
- 20th & 21st November, 2010 (Sahitya Rothi Laxminath Bezbaruah aru Padmanath Gohaign Baruah: Sahitik Obodanot tulonamulok Odhayan), Organised by-Bongaigaon College, Bongaigaon, Assam. Co-ordinator- Dr. Santana Moyee Mozumdar.
- 3rd & 4th August, 2012 (Corruption and its impact on Indian society), Organised by-BHB College, Sarupeta, Barpeta, Assam. Co-ordinator- Dr. C. Densingh.
- 20th 21st October, 2012 (Role of Teachers for Improvement of Quality of Higher Education) Organised by- Bodo Dept., Salbari College, Salbari, Baksa, Assam. Co-ordinator-Phanidhar Baro.
- 16th & 17th June, 2015 (Immigration Problem in Assam: an experimental study regarding its different phase), Organised by-Dept. of History, Bhawanipur Anchalik College, Bhawanipur, Barpeta, Assam. Co-orginator-Dr. Ramjan Ali Ahmed.
- 9th & 10th March, 2016 (Sustainability of Human Development and Agriculture & its role in Environmental Pollution), Organised by-Bhawanipur Anchalik College, Bhawanipur, Barpeta, Assam. Co-ordinator- Taiz Uddin Ahmed.
- 7th July, 2020: (Children’s Mental Stress and Role of Parents) Organized by- Dept. of Education, Mazbat College, Udalguri & Dept. of History, Nowboicha College, Lakhimpur, Assam. Co-ordinator-Mr. Jayanta Kalita, Mazbat College and Mr. Madhob Borah, Nowboicha College.
- 7th July, 2020: (Asomiya Sahitya-Sanskritir Nobyodhara) Organized by – Education & Assamese Dept., Mazbat, Udalguri, Convener-Mr. Jayanta Kalita & Mrs. Kaberi Talukdar.
- 18th July, 2020: (Assamese Language and Culture in the Perspective of Solar and Lunar Cult) Organized by- Dept. of Assamese, Lokanayak Omeo Kumar Das College, Dhekiajuli, Sonitpur. Co-ordinator-Dr. H.P. Baruah.
- 24th July, 2020: (Srimanta Sankardeva And Sri Chaitanyadeva in the perspective of Bhakti Movement) Organized by- Department of Bengali ADP College, Nagaon. Co-ordinator-Nipon Das.
- 2nd August, 2020: (Axamiya Bhaxar Bhxik Khetra Aru Axamar Anyanya Bhaxar Lagat Iyar Parasparik Samparka), Organised by-Dept. of Assamese, Ratnapith College, Bahalpur, Dhubri.
- 9th August 2020: (Literature in Pandemic Times), Organised by-Dept. of English, Kalaguru Bishnu Rabha College and Dept. of English & Education, Mazbat College, Assam
- 9th August, 2020: (Covid-19: Impact on Health & Education) Organized by-Department of Arabic, Bhawanipur Anchalik College, Bhawanipur in collaboration with IQAC, Bhawanipur Anchalik College, Barpeta, Assam.
- 24th & 25th September, 2011 (Rajbonshi Gilanor Aoiri aro Moho-ho), Organised by- Koch Rajbongshi Sahitya Sabha, Kokrajhar District Committee, Kokrajhar, BTAD, Assam.
- 8th July, 2020: (Issues and Challenges of Migrant Labourers During Covid-19 Pandemic), Organized by- Dept. of Education, Mazbat College & Dept. of History, HCDG College, Nitaipukhuri, Assam.
- 17th July, 2020: (Covid-19 and Global Change-in the Society and Politics) Organized by- Dept. of Education, Mazbat College, Mazbat, Udalguri, Assam.
State Level Seminar
- 20th March, 2013: (Pochim Assomor Ullekhjoigyo Duti Lok Utshob Moho-ho Aru Auri: Ati tulanatmak Adhayan), Dept. of Assamese, Bodoland University, Kokrahar, Assam. Co-ordinator-Dr. B.L. Sarma.
ICSSR-Sponsored Training Programme
- 17th 18th & 19th December, 2012: (Research Methodology in Social Science for Ph.D. students), Barnagar College, Sorbhog, Assam, Course Co-ordinator- Dr. B. K. Kunda.
State Level Workshop On CBCS
- 18th & 19th June, 2019: (Two days workshop on CBCS (Choice Based Credit System), Organized by- IQAC, Bhawanipur Anchalik College, Bhawanipur, Assam, In Association with the IQAC, GLC College, Barpeta Road, Assam.
|Sl. No.||ISBN/ISSN||Name of Book/Journals||Publisher/Issue & Year||Editor/Writer||Paper Title|
|1||ISSN 2231-2447||Indian Journal of Social Science and Sciences||Kalanchupar Research Institute, Second Edition. Vol.1, Issue-2, August-2011||(Edited) Chief Editor-Dr. Manjit Gogoi||A Brief Outline of Rabha Language, p-134-135|
|2||ISSN 2230-7788||JDC Journal of Dimoria college, Inter-disciplinary Journal||Dimoria College, Khetri, Kamrup, Assam, India Vol-9, No.2, July-December, 2011||(Edited) Editor-Dr. Mahananda Borah||Rabha Language :Origin and Development, p.31-33|
|3||–||Book of Abstracts UGC Sponsored National seminar on Immigration Problem in Assam||IQAC, Research Publication and Publicity Cell, Bhawanipur Anchalik College, Assam. 16th and 17th June, 2015||(Edited) Editor-Manas Kr. Chakrabarty||–|
|4||ISSN 2319-5282||Edu Care, A Peer Reviewed Journal||APH Publishing Corporation 4435-36/7, Ansari road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi-110002 Vol-V, No.1, January-December, 2016||(Edited) Chief Editor-Dr. N.V.S. Suryanarayana||An Analytical Study of Rabha Language with Special Reference to Kokrajhar District, BTC, Assam, p.164-167|
|5||ISBN 978-81-933014-0-1||SHEW A Collection of Seminar Papers & Articles on Participation of Women in Freedom Struggle of India Special Reference to Assam||Knowledge Publications, Panbazar, Guwahati-01 Vol-1, November, 2016||(Edited) Editors-Mofazzal Hussain, Phanidhar Mech, Bhaskar Jyoti Chaliha||Status of tribal women in post independence India a well as Assam, p-100-102.(jointly)|
|6||ISBN 978-81-932883-5-1||Reflections||Maliyanta Offset Press, Mirza-781125, Assam, India. 110th OP, 19th January to 15th February, 2017||(Edited) Editor-Dr. Prasenjit Das||Sarba Bharatiya Lipirpora Asomia Lipir Udvab aru Bikas. P-222-228|
|7||ISBN 978-93-87263-77-2||Asomiya Bhasa Sahitya Sanskriti parampara aru Paribartan||Purbayon Publication, Satmile, Guwahati-14, Assam. 32nd RC, 3rd September to 23rd Sempember, 2018||(Edited) Editors-Balin Bhuyan, Dr. Rita Chetia||Asimiya Loko Sanskritit Lokovadya. P-371-376|